The story of Coca-Cola claims. In many US states, traffic police always have 2 gallons of Cola in a patrol car to flush blood off the highway after an accident.
- Put a steak on a plate with Coca-Cola - and after 2 days you will not find it there.
- To clean the toilet, pour a can of Cola into the sink and do not flush for an hour.
- To remove rust spots from the chrome bumper of the machine, rub the bumper with a crumpled sheet of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To remove corrosion from the batteries in the car, pour the cans of Coke on the batteries and the corrosion will disappear.
- To unscrew a rusted bolt, moisten a Coca-Cola rag and wrap the bolt with it for a few minutes.
- To clean clothes from contamination, pour a can of Coca-Cola on a pile of dirty clothes, add laundry detergent and machine wash as usual. Cola will help get rid of stains. Coca-Cola will also clean the windows in the car from road dust.
- The active ingredient in Coca-Cola is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. In 4 days, it can dissolve your nails.
- To transport Coca-Cola concentrate, the truck must be equipped with special pallets designed for highly corrosive materials.
- Coca-Cola distributors have been using it for 20 years to clean the engines of their trucks.
Composition of Coca-Cola Light Decaffeinated.
Ingredients: Agua carbonatada, E952, E150d, E950, E951, E338, E330, Aromas, E211.
- Agua carbonatada - sparkling water.
- E952 - Cyclamic acid and its sodium, potassium and calcium salts. Sugar substitute. Cyclamate is a synthetic chemical. It has a sweet taste, 200 times the sweetness of sugar, and is used as an artificial sweetener. Refers to substances prohibited for use in human food, as it is a carcinogen that causes cancer. In 1969, the Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a decree 34 FR 17063 for use in the United States, since it was proved that it, like saccharin and aspartame, causes bladder cancer in rats. In the same year, banned in Canada. In 1975, banned in Japan, South Korea and Singapore. It is banned for use in the beverage industry and in Indonesia. In 1979, the World Health Organization (WHO) rehabilitated cyclamates, recognizing them harmless !?
- E150d - dye - sugar color 4, obtained by the "ammonia-sulfite" technology (CARAMEL 4 - Ammonia-sulphite). That is, sugar color (brown sugar) is obtained by processing sugar at certain temperatures with or without the addition of chemicals. In this case, ammonium sulfate is added.
- E950 - Acesulfame potassium - 200 times sweeter than sucrose. In soft drinks, a mixture of acesulfame potassium with aspartame is widely used. Pros. It is stored for a long time, does not cause allergic reactions, is not caloric. Minuses. It contains methyl ether, which worsens the functioning of the cardiovascular system, vaporogenic acid, which has an exciting effect on the nervous system and is addictive. Acesulfame is poorly soluble. Products with this sweetener are not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating women. A safe dose is not more than 1 g per day.
- E951 - aspartame - a sugar substitute for patients with diabetes, consisting of two amino acids (dipeptide): asparagine and phenylanine. It is also recommended to those who control their weight. The National Non-Alcoholic Beverages Association (NSDA), representing 95% of non-alcoholic beverage companies in the United States, protested in a report issued by the US Congress on May 7, 1985, describing the chemical instability of aspartame. After several weeks in a hot climate (or, being heated to 30? Celsius (86? Fahrenheit), the bulk of aspartame in sparkling water breaks down into formaldehyde, methanol, phenylalanine, etc. Swallowed, methanol (methyl or wood alcohol, which killed or blinded by thousands of drinkers) is converted into formaldehyde, then into formic acid (poison from an ant bite).
Formaldehyde is a pungent odor, a class A carcinogen. Phenylalanine, on the other hand, becomes toxic in combination with other amino acids and proteins. During pregnancy, aspartame can act directly on the fetus, even when used in very small doses. The FDA has received more than 10,000 complaints about aspartame from consumers, accounting for 80% of all complaints about nutritional supplements. The FDA is silent, the public basically does not suspect anything, believing that, since the product is so widely publicized, it should be safe. The FDA has 92 documented cases of aspartame poisoning, including loss of touch, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, palpitations, weight gain, irritability, anxiety, memory loss, blurry vision, rash, seizures, vision loss, pain in joints, depression, cramping, diseases of the genital organs, weakness and hearing loss. Also, aspartame can provoke the following diseases: brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, bazedovo disease, chronic fatigue, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, mental retardation, tuberculosis, it can even cause death.
- E338 - Orthophosphoric acid - chemical formula H3PO4. Appearance - colorless or with a slight yellow tint liquid in a layer of 12-15 mm when viewed against a white background, with a faint odor. It is unlimitedly soluble in water, forms solutions of any concentration. Fire and explosion hazard. Causes eye and skin irritation. Application: for the production of phosphate salts of ammonium, sodium, calcium, manganese and aluminum, as well as for organic synthesis, in the production of activated carbon and film, for the production of refractories, refractory binders, ceramics, glass, fertilizers, synthetic detergents (SMS), in medicine, metal industry for cleaning and polishing metals, in textile for the production of fabrics with fire retardant impregnation, in oil and match. Food phosphoric acid is used in the production of sparkling water and for the production of salts (powders for the manufacture of cookies, crackers).
- E330 - citric acid - colorless crystals. Widespread in nature. Citric acid is obtained from shag and fermentation of carbohydrates (sugar, molasses). Used in the pharmaceutical and food industries. Citric acid salts (citrates) are used in the food industry, as acids, preservatives, stabilizers, and in medicine - for preserving blood.
- Aromas - aromatic additives, which ones are not indicated.
- E211 - sodium benzoate - an expectorant, a food preservative in the production of jam, marmalade, melange (confectionery), sprats, keta caviar, fruit and berry juices, convenience foods. Benzoic acid (E210), sodium benzoate (E211) and potassium benzoate (E212) are introduced into some foods as bactericidal and antifungal agents. These products include jams, fruit juices, marinades and fruit yogurts. Products containing sodium and calcium benzoates are not recommended for asthmatics and people who are sensitive to aspirin.
What will happen to your body if you drink Coca-Cola?
In 10 minutes.
10 teaspoons of sugar will “hit” your system (this is the daily recommended rate). You are not attracted to tear, because phosphoric acid suppresses the effect of sugar.
In 20 minutes.
There will be a jump in insulin in the blood. The liver turns all sugar into fats.
In 40 minutes.
Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils will dilate. Blood pressure will increase because the liver releases more sugar into the blood. Adenosine receptors are blocked, thereby preventing drowsiness.
After 45 minutes.
Your body will increase the production of dopamine hormone, which stimulates the brain's pleasure center. The same principle of action in heroin.
After an hour.
Phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your intestines, speeding up the metabolism. Increased excretion of calcium through urine.
More than an hour later.
Diuretic action comes into play. Calcium, magnesium, and zinc that are found in your bones are excreted, as are sodium, electrolyte, and water.
More than an hour and a half later.
You become irritable or lethargic. All water contained in Coca-Cola is excreted through urine.
In India, cola helps fight pests.
Six months ago, the Indian parliament addressed the issue of poor quality of Coca-Cola and Pepsi, which allegedly contain pesticides, supplied to the Indian market. Their level in "Indian" effervescent drinks is 36 times higher than the amount of pesticides compared to those Cola and Pepsi that Americans and Europeans drink. Legislators in Delhi called on the government to tighten quality control and tighten standards. Representatives of Coca-Cola C ° and PepsiC ° Inc strongly disagreed with the conclusions of the Delhi Science Center for Environmental Protection and stated that their products are completely pure. They were ready for the fact that after such “advertising” the sales volumes of cola and Pepsi would drop sharply. In fact, however, everything turned out exactly the opposite. When information about a sharp increase began to arrive from India at the headquarters of these multinational corporations sales, managers for a long time could not understand what was happening. True, the growth was achieved solely at the expense of rural areas. As the sellers themselves said, if before they sold in the same village a month on average 30 packs with 12 one-liter bottles of pop starting in august this Ifra has grown to almost 200!
Perplexity over the sudden thirst of Indian peasants quickly dissipated. Indian cotton farmers bought up cola in addition to pesticides. Scientists advised scientists to mix pesticides, which pests quickly get used to, with Coca-Cola and Pepsi syrup. Those who claimed that there are harmful substances in effervescent sugary drinks. After making simple calculations, the peasants realized that such a method of controlling insects is more profitable than buying pure chemicals. But the most important thing is that the "explosive mixture" was not only cheaper, but also much more effective than pure pesticides. “We saw that cola has a strong effect on insects,” says Hamunaya, one of the pioneers of a new way of controlling pests, a resident of a village in the southeastern state of Andhra Pradesh. Thanks to the stake and Pepsi, he saved the cotton crop this year. - Bugs "When you spray them with a solution, they become lethargic and fall to the ground. In addition, sugar attracts red ants, which devour the larvae of pests."
Source "World News"