Develop a food culture.
Cook with love and care. Eat only in a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. Serve the table beautifully and serve food. For a moment, linger in gratitude for the food received. Eat slowly. And follow these 10 rules:
- Eat in order to live. Do not live in order to eat.
- Avoid snacks between main meals and eat less.
- Eat only when you are hungry.
- Chew your food well. The stomach has no teeth.
- Complete your meal when your stomach is three quarters full.
- Rest after each meal.
- Do not eat after sunset.
- Eat only what is excreted in 18-24 hours from the body.
- Once a week, let your digestive system relax.
- Do not eat what you can’t digest and remove from the body.
Yogi Bhajan. Excerpt from the textbook of the international program KRI "Teacher of the Age of Aquarius." Volume I