... and this is only the external benefit of kriya.
Kriya Frogs not only tightens the hips, makes the buttocks beautiful and rounded and thins the waist, as indicated in the title of the article, but also has a lot of positive properties for the health of the body and spirit. Here are some of them:
- Charges with energy. If you start the day with 54 "frogs" - you will remain in high spirits until the evening. However, 26 “frogs” are also a good start.
- It is a prophylaxis and a method of treating varicose veins. Naturally, we are talking about regular training.
- Kriya Frogs are a preventive measure against breast cancer in women.
- Improves blood circulation and heart function.
- Raises energy from the lower centers to the upper.
- Develops intuition
- If you want to make a breakthrough, get out of a negative state and overcome your own limitations - make 108 “frogs”.
Contraindications: knee pain. If you feel dizzy while doing this kriya, stop and rest while sitting on your heels and knees.
- Squat by connecting the heels. Put your hands in front of you, lean on your fingertips. Look straight ahead.
- As you inhale, raise your pelvis up, lowering your head down. Keep your heels together, they should be put on weight.
- As you exhale, return to your starting position, looking straight ahead.
- In Kundalini Yoga, it is customary to perform this exercise 26, 54 or 108 times. If you are doing it for the first time, you can start with less.
If you want to achieve real results, do this kriya daily for 40 days.